Insights. Cool People. Fun. What more can you ask for from Podcamp LA this year? This years lineup of speakers will bring you insights from years of experience on how to best develop your content to achieve your desired goals - whether they be financial, influence or just plain fun. Be sure to attend our Podcaster's Town Hall where we'll moderate a group discussion on the important issues facing podcasters and new media makers today.
No sessions scheduled
Podcast sponsors mean the difference between hobby and business. Identifying the best potential sponsors and crafting a compelling pitch are key to a successful sponsorship program. Retaining sponsors is the second part of this equation: once you’ve landed the perfect sponsor, you want to keep them happy. In this session, four industry insiders, podcasters and podcast sponsors, will offer advice … [Read more]
1. How to find the right sponsors for your podcast and pitch them successfully
2. How to structure the sponsorship deal: what to include, what to charge
3. How to create sponsorship spots that make sponsors and listeners happy
Podcasters often spend a massive amount of time creating content, only to fall far short in their website design by omitting elements needed to build an engaged audience. You will leave this sessions understanding the elements you need on your website, plus tips on SEO, HTML5, syndication, statistics and the state of the podcast sphere. … [Read more]
1. Walk away with next steps to raise engagement on your website.
2. Walk away knowing what elements should be on your website to grow your audience.
3. Walk away with a full list of podcasting dos and don’ts.
In the 21st century more and more people are “going viral”. Learn ways to make yourself presentable in front of a microphone and camera. If you like to write, become a blogger. If you like to talk or have something to say, become a podcaster or webcaster. Great info for businesses, hobbyists, and general public.
1. How to bring in a polished intro and outro for your broadcast
2. Easy ways to make your "set" look professional
3. Methods to get over the fear and look and sound like a
This session will be a frank and open discussion about what needs to happen to podcasting for it to stay relevant in a social media connected, live streaming, monetization driven and cloud on-demand media platform world. Whether or not the large aggregator platforms will keep improving and innovating around “Free” podcasting? How important are aggregator … [Read more]
1. Clear understanding of the next steps for podcasting and its name
2. Answer the question about podcasting’s relevancy in an always connected streaming media world
3. Whether the distribution model of podcasting is being replaced
You’ve decided you want to start podcasting, or you already have a show and you’re looking to grow? Veteran podcasters Allison Sheridan of the NosillaCast Mac Podcast and Adam Christianson of The MacCast will share their tips for helping you find your niche, show you how to share your passion with others, find the best … [Read more]
1. How to come up with a unique idea to stand out
2. How to plan your show
3. How to engage your audience using social networking and blogging and create a community around your show.
It has been six years and podcasting has done many amazing things in that time frame, but it has not replaced mainstream media nor has it created a new army of media superstars. However, it should not nor cannot be dismissed as some Social Media outlets tend to do. In this talk on Podcasting from Podcasting for Dummies … [Read more]
1. Know why podcasting should be a vital part of your Social Media Strategy
2. The basics of a good, solid podcast — what makes a good podcast a good listen.
3. Know how to leverage Social Media to promote your podcast
Details Coming Soon
Wish you could be working on your podcast full time? Wonder how people make that transition? Lou left his law practice to pursue his passion and podcast full-time. Discover the elements necessary to make that leap from a business plan, to time management, to supporting your family. Leave with a proven business model that you can … [Read more]
1. Practical tips on monetizing your content that will support you full time
2. Inspiration and a working plan to turn podcasting into a career
3. Why you need to do more than podcast, and how to get it done
This presentation goes into the practical application of creating multiple revenue streams by incorporating Podcasting into your small business marketing. You will understand several of the many methods that can start revenue flowing within 60 days. We will consider multiple media types and revenue types—from advertising to affiliate marketing and membership sites, etc. We will examine multiple resources, as … [Read more]
1. How to choose your business model for creating strategic revenue streams within 60 days
2. How to leverage your passion into ebook marketing with podcast revenue generation
3. How to use other online tools (like apps) as revenue streams from your podcast
Learn from Benjamin “Benu” Lopez host and producer of Amine Genesis, about why passion is important in podcasting, how to make people passionate about your podcast, and how to grow your podcast.
1. Why passion is important.
2. How to make people passionate about your podcast
3. How to grow your podcast
As a full-time podcast producer and podcast consulting/coach, Cliff Ravenscraft left his career in insurance, of 11 years, to pursue his passion of podcasting in January of 2008. In this session, Cliff will share how he generated just over $177,000 in income in 2010 and you will hear the story behind why one listener sent … [Read more]