No sessions scheduled
No sessions scheduled
Android Phones. iPhones. iPads. Android Tables. Laptops, Ultrabooks, slates, and more – there are tons of devices out there, and tons more on the way. And you’ve only got one website. Chances are, your website will look different on every device. But what if there were precautions you could take to allow every … [Read more]
1. What is responsive design, and who can benefit from having a site that is responsive
2. Best practices you can take back to your design department (or designer, or yourself!) to ensure your site looks fantastic for everyone
You’ve heard that WordPress is one of the easiest, user-friendly blogging platforms out there. And it can be—if you know what to think about before you start. With thousands of themes, plugins and tutorials on the Web, you risk spending hours and hours and just getting more confused. Bob, who has trained hundreds of people … [Read more]
1. Learn how to decide whether to go with WordPress.org (self-hosted) or WordPress .com
2. Get quick and easy tips for choosing your WordPress theme and those must-have plugins
3. Make sense of the tools that are hidden in your WordPress dashboard
This session will provide practical tips for making progress with your blog / site today. The intersection of the following types of optimization will be reviewed in a cohesive manner helping you to kill multiple birds with one stone, no silver bullets, but actionable insight. Topics include: conversion rate optimization, social media optimization, search engine … [Read more]
Increase visitor time on site by creating next click opportunities and applying various types of optimization. Drive social engagement by applying key principles of the social web.
We asked 5 000 socially influencial people around the world, how they built their influence on the internet. For the first time, we’ll share the conclusions of our study to help you understand with concrete input what it is you need to do to increase your influence in 2012.
We'll give you practical advice to help you answer the following questions:
- How to build and manage your community?
- What are the content you need to create?
- How many time to spend on it?
- How to drive audience?
- What are the platforms that are worth the use?