No sessions scheduled
No sessions scheduled
If you’re looking for the same ineffective / unimaginative / played-out tips on using social media more effectively, this session isn’t for you. Learning promotional tactics is not the key to building a bigger audience. Becoming a better Twitter user won’t magically make your business successful. Building a raving audience online all starts with writing … [Read more]
1. Why the key to building a thriving audience of dedicated fans isn't about learning the latest promotional tactics or social media fads.
2. 5 examples of incredible success stories that prove writing epic content works for building an audience.
3. 5 proven strategies you can use to create content that blows minds and attracts a crowd.
You’ve heard the expression “laughter is contagious”, right? Well, that’s not only true in person, but even more so online. There is no other single style of content that gets shared more often or far-reaching than humor. From photos, personal tales, infographics, video sketches, top ten lists and everything else in between, this session will … [Read more]
1. You will learn how to identify potential memes within your niche and exploit trends for constructing relevant humorous content.
2. You will learn several easy-to-use "comedy formulas" that anyone in any niche (no matter how boring you think it is) can master to churn out funny ideas and transform them into finished products.
3. You will learn techniques to seed your content on social networks, increase click-throughs on your posts and compel others to share and spread your humor.
Build credibility and gain traffic by being featured in major media outlets. I’ll illustrate the strategies and techniques I used to land my face on Yahoo’s homepage twice in my very first year of blogging. Plus I’ll teach you how to prepare for press, leverage the press you do get, and what NOT to do!
1. How to pitch to journalists through HARO and be findable by other journalists
2. How to prepare your website, SEO, and yourself for the press
3. How to leverage that press to get more press
4. What to expect from press, including traffic numbers from my press, and lessons learned
“If you wrote a blog And no one came to read it Did you write a blog?” You have great content but how valuable is it if no one knows about it? Knowing how to get it discovered is just as important as quality content. Drawing from content consumption data from hundreds of premium publisher … [Read more]
1. How quality content drives reader discovery
2. How to get high quality traffic to your content
3. How to build a highly engaged audience at scale
4. Why an engaged audience is key to optimizing for the new SEO